Friday 8 March 2013

i wish i could channel my fat..........



It’s funny how there’s a hundred and one ways to lose fat, to stay in shape to blah blah blah.  Why isn’t there any on how to channel my fat. I love food, food is made to be eaten and reveled in, not to be picked and calorized and centralized, what if I don’t want to stop eating or have to calorize everything I eat, or eat carrot sticks when I actually want pork chops and ice cream?
Why can’t someone magnificent out there find a way to channel the fat we consume? Yes, I would like my fat to move to my boobs and bum instead of my arms and tummy or my face, then when I’ve had enough stuffing’s I can then think about calo whatever, please tell me someone out there agrees with me, all you have to do is click the like button, cheers and do have a great weekend and please do eat whatever you like!!!


By the way the cakes used in this piece are from Cake ideas by our good friend Renny Ologun, and yes they can be ordered and delivered to your doorsteps. 

1 comment: